Get in touch with usYou are just a phone call away from your vacation!
Frequently Asked Questions
In order for you to get answer to your question as quick as possible we have gathered the most frequantly asked questions by our guests.
For more information about Casa Almarenzo Bed & Breakfast or if you need assistance in booking your stay, events, tour or any question you have in mind, please call or message us thru the following contact numbers:
Office Hours (Bolinao) 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
Office Hours (Manila) 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
Mobile Number +639209109304 (Smart/TNT)
Mobile Number +639228588455 (Sun Cellular)
Mobile Number 09178025671 (Casa Front Desk)
If you don’t have time to call us but needs to send a message, please enter all information required and send it to us. Allow us 24 hours to reply to your message. Thank you!
- Take NLEX and SCTEX and go straight ahead to Luisita Exit going to Capas, Tarlac.
- After passing Hacienda Luisita, drive to the main road and turn right towards Tarlac City. Take the key left hand turn to Tarlac City from McArthur Hi-Way proceeding way to Camiling Tarlac.
- Travel road from Camiling Tarlac to Bugallon, Pangasinan, passing towns like Mangatarem and Aguilar going to Alaminos. You will pass towns like Labrador and Sual.
- Go straight to Alaminos then Bani. Straight ahead to Bolinao passing the junction road of Anda town. Drive to Bolinao town and take Saturnino-Camiguin Road.
- Proceeding to Bolinao take left turn to Balingasay Road. Follow the road to Balingasay, you will pass a long concrete bridge called Balingasay Bridge, and at the end of the bridge Casa Almarenzo is almost 500 meters away.
- Go straight and as you travel you will see on the right side of the road our resort's sign then you’ve reached your destination.